Wise Wolves Group is extending its team. Our people are our strength and the guarantee of our wellbeing future.
For our brokerage business, we are seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Set plans to manage compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager
- Sound knowledge of AML and MiFID II
- Experience in risk management
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Integrity and professional ethics, business acumen
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field
- Professional certification is a plus
- Fluent English, Russian is a big advantage
- Competitive salary
- Office in the center of Limassol
- Coffee, tea, and fruits in the office
- Parking place or parking allowance
- Visa arrangements and medical insurance (if applicable)
- Strong team of professionals you can grow with
If you think you are the right profile, please send an application letter and your resume to email@example.com with the subject header: "Compliance Officer".
Join Wise Wolves, gain more from your professional life!